Injectables Training for Orthopedic Applications
Hands-on injectable training is also available at NALA Institute. It’s a full day of hands-on experience utilizing injectable therapies for Orthopedic Applications. Training includes didactic information on injectables as an acceptable treatment for non-surgical orthopedic conditions, patient assessment/expectations, conditions commonly and successfully treated with injectables: Knee, Shoulder/Rotator Cuff, Hip, Elbow, Wrist/Hand, Ankle/Foot, Pre and post procedure care and clinical literature.
Injectables Hands-On Training Course
One Time Payment
The hands-on portion will focus on joint and soft tissue injections of all areas covered in didactic. All course participants are expected to inject and be injected. Our staff ensures each attendee is capable and competent to provide injectable therapies in their practices immediately upon completion. A small class is guaranteed. Course attendees will receive a course manual, certificate of completion, CE credits, and food & refreshments throughout the day. Register today to reserve your space!
Ready to get started? Pre-Enroll Online or
Call us today at 480.980.9355
REQUEST MORE INFO
Fill out the form below and we'll contact you for class scheduling and course information.
Need to finance your tuition? Not a problem! We have several options to help you.
Call and ask about our Financing options.
The Best-In-Class Laser Training. What Makes NALA Institute Unique?
- Small, Personalized Student-to-Teacher Ratios
- Begin Hands On Training on Day One
- Industry Leading Instructors
- Training on Over 30 Laser and Aesthetic Devices
- Advanced Training Center for 14 of the largest laser companies in the WORLD
- Most Advanced State-of-the-Art Technology
- FREE Continuing Education
- More equipment to train on than any other school in the US
- Radio Frequency Certification by AZDHS licensed instructors