Laser Fundamentals (11 Day Core) – $7000
This program delivers high quality education within a convenient time frame. The student is challenged in an environment with state of the art training by providing an array of modern equipment and curriculum which reflects current industry standards.
This course gives you all the hours you need (classroom and hands-on training) to be certified by the ARRA in Laser Hair Removal, Photofacial, Tattoo Removal, and Fractional Skin Rejuvenation. These modalities are the top requested procedures in spas across the country and will ensure you achieve maximum earning power.
The uses of Laser and Intense Pulsed Light-based technologies have become common place in Aesthetic medicine. Devices for hair removal and skin rejuvenation have become the standard of care for contemporary clinicians. Recent advances using these devices for the treatment of scars, stretch marks and body contouring have captured the interest of patients and physicians alike. This is geared to help understand the science of how and why laser and light systems work to prepare you with the necessary information.
This portion of the curriculum includes a detailed review of the following:
- Didactics of laser and light physics including selective photothermolysis, tissue interaction and thermal damage
- Review of Skin Aging and treatment options
- Understanding photoepilation and setting patient expectations
- Review of skin rejuvenation including Photofacials and Resurfacing
- Fractional resurfacing for the treatment of scars, striae and melasma
- Resurfacing for the treatment of wrinkles, texture and laxity
- Combination treatments including multiple devices at the same treatment
- Review of Laser Physics for lipolysis
- Ultrasound Fat Reduction
- You will also learn many of the additional Medical Aesthetic Industry devices and money making “fluffers” throughout the Course
(Arizona ARRA Requirements Below)
Classroom Instruction – (5 Days)
- Laser and Intense Pulse Light
- Laser Safety
- Marketing & Business Development
Hands-On Training – (6 Days)
- 3 Days for Hair Removal
- 1 Day for IPL
- 1 Day for Tattoo Removal
- 1 Day for Fractional
**State requirements vary**
NALA Institute will provide simple, yet effective marketing strategies to immediately increase revenues. You will learn from industry-leading marketing professionals as well as owners of successful Aesthetic Medical practices.
During this portion of the Course students will learn:
- Utilization of existing client base
- How to create effective, ongoing email blasts
- Website optimization
- Power of Google
- Social media and networks
- How to train and motivate staff
- How to deliver consultations that are comprehensive, yet simple
- Discuss various treatment options
- Understanding patient budgets and recommend appropriate treatments
- Development of pricing strategies
- Proper follow-up to achieve patient retention
Download our Registration Form and get started today!
Call Us To Learn More!