This laser training course delivers high quality education within a convenient 11 day time frame. Each student is challenged in a surgical center environment with state-of-the-art training technology from Alma Lasers and Astanza Laser Systems, and our curriculum reflects current industry standards.
This course provides the necessary hours (classroom and hands-on training) to be certified by the ARRA in Laser Hair Removal, Photofacial, Tattoo Removal, and Fractional Skin Rejuvenation. These modalities are the top requested procedures in laser centers and med spas across the country and will ensure you achieve maximum earning power. LSO (Laser Safety Officer) Certification is also included.
The uses of Laser, RadioFrequency (RF) and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) based technologies have become commonplace in Aesthetic medicine. Devices for hair removal and skin rejuvenation have become the standard of care for contemporary clinicians. Recent advances using these devices for the treatment of scars, stretch marks and body contouring have captured the interest of patients and physicians alike. This is geared to help understand the science of how and why laser and light systems work to prepare you with the necessary information.
Laser Fundamentals includes a detailed review of the following:
- Didactics of laser & light physics including selective photothermolysis, tissue interaction and thermal damage
- Review of Skin Aging and treatment options
- Understanding photoepilation and setting patient expectations
- Review of skin rejuvenation including Photofacials and Resurfacing
- Fractional resurfacing for the treatment of scars, striae and melasma
- Resurfacing for the treatment of wrinkles, texture and laxity
- Combination treatments including multiple devices at the same treatment
- Review of Laser Physics for lipolysis
- Laser Acne Treatments
- Safely and effectively treat patients
40 hours of didactic education will cover Laser, RadioFrequency (RF) and Intense Pulse Light (IPL), Laser Safety Officer and Marketing & Business Development. Didactic hours are taught in the classroom and the procedure room. NALA students will become efficient treating actual patients in a medical facility.
NALA Institute offers more hands-on-training than any other laser training school in the United States. Under direct supervision of our expert instructors, our students begin treating patients on the first day of the course.
During your training, you will perform 40+ patient procedures that include: Laser hair removal, stretch mark removal, scar removal, tattoo removal, photo facial, and the incredibly popular fractional skin resurfacing procedure to reduce fine lines, stimulates collagen, and tighten facial skin.
Each student will train using Alma Lasers equipment including: Alma Soprano Ice, Alma Harmony XL, Alma vShape, Alma Elite, Astanza Eternity, Astanza Duality, Legato 11, and the Alma Impact.
Advanced Medical Professional Courses are also available.
NALA Institute will provide simple, yet effective marketing strategies to immediately increase revenues. You will learn from industry-leading marketing professionals as well as owners of successful Aesthetic Medical practices.
During this portion of the Course students will learn:
- Utilization of existing client base
- How to create effective, ongoing email blasts
- Website optimization
- Power of Google
- Social media and networks
- How to train and motivate staff
- How to deliver consultations that are comprehensive, yet simple
- Discuss various treatment options
- Understanding patient budgets and recommend appropriate treatments
- Development of pricing strategies
- Proper follow-up to achieve patient retention
Registration and approval must be made 30 days before the first day of class.
Download the Registration Form and get started today! Click here